- Member of UWM Jazz Ensemble 94-97 (mostly guitar, bass here and there). Played on the first UWM Jazz band cd. Of all the tracks picked I'm actually only playing bass on a funk tune.
- Continued with Big Brown Newport through 96 I think. We recorded a lot. Probably at least 4 albums worth of material
- Various Jazz combo and classical ensembles at the Conservatory. Many recitals including senior recital.
- Played electric guitar in the Downey festival (celebrating composer and UWM prof John Downey). The Edge of Space / Fantasy for Bassoon and Orchestra. That was a blast. Electric guitar in the orchestra.
- Met Chad at UWM. Joined the band that would become Strange Land in November of 1998